Wednesday, July 8, 2009

33 weeks

I had my 33 week doctor appt and growth ultrasound yesterday. One of the boys is taking slight advantage of the other (their weights differ by 7 oz) The doc isn't very concerned, but this isn't wonderful news. We are going to keep doing what we are doing with my weekly ultrasounds and non stress tests and hope and pray that they behave for the next 2 weeks. So, it looks like July 20th is the day! I'll be 35 weeks and as long as everything goes well until then, everything should be good! The only concern is that the babies need to regulate their own temperature or they will not be able to come home right away. We don't want that. :(

Good news: No preterm labor. I'm feeling pretty good and getting lots of rest. The doc says to keep swimming and stay hydrated.

My dad and sister came with me to the ultrasound. He's never seen one and I think he really enjoyed it. They also talked to the doc with me. I always like others to hear what I hear so I don't make shit up! Except my dad got to hear the question " Any vaginal discharge" HA. poor guy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment