Sunday, July 19, 2009

24 hours and counting!

This is the last 24 hours of my pregnancy! I'm very nervous for my c-section and just trying to relax and rest. I really did enjoy being pregnant and I believe I will miss certain aspects of it.

I'll miss.....

Feeling them move
Growing two miracles inside me
Having weekly ultrasounds and seeing them grow
Not having to do dishes at my moms house :)


I won't miss.....

Having to pee every hour all day and night
The first trimester acne
Heartburn and acid reflux
Being hot (hoping my body temp goes back to normal)
Worrying that they are ok in there

1 comment:

  1. Hey I just wanted to thank you so much for making me a part of your big day!! Everyone at the hospital was either family or close friends an I felt a little weird being the odd one out, but you and Tim made me feel like I was wanted there on your special day! I honestly consider you all like my family by now and so today meant a lot to me, and the fact that I was accepted there made it that much more special. Sorry if I seemed overly excited, I've just never been around new-borns, and I hope that I will be a part of the twins life for at least a while, so I'm so glad to say I was able to be there today. Thank you again for including me. I appreciate it more than you could understand. You always make me feel like a part of the family, and I sincerely appreciate you and Tim for that.

    ~Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete